Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just installed the Magnuson 2300 Heartbeat blower in my 2012 CTS-V. Looking for some guidance and direction with my vacum lines. There's no manual on how to install this blower specific to my V and I'm scratching my head here. Current hose routes are as follows:
-EVAP plugged
-Intake Manifold Vacuum line side front plugged
-Intake Manifold Vacuum line side rear to brake boost
-Intake Maifold Vacuum line top (1/4" hosed barb) plugged
-Lid valve rear right side (1/4" hose barb) plugged
-Valley Port line to Venturi Effect

Engine coolant seems to be running a bit hot too quick and my idle isn't steady especially when in park and starting the vehicle. When in drive it idles down to about .800 RPM's. Acceleration with throttle to the floor it seems like its not getting enough air. After running for awhile and it's turned off, the car doesn't start right away. It cranks but doesn't fire. After sitting a few minutes it'll start again. Maybe most of these issues are a side effect from the hose routes. Any idea where these plugged lines should be routed to?

Also installed a Mighty Mouse oil catch can. The catch can "out" house route is connected to my intake check valve and the "in" is (spilt two into one) connected to each head gasket valve. So far, that seems ok. Any guidance on this would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
1,173 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts