Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't live with the paint issues in the hood so I figured I would see how I liked it wrapped. Got it done in Carbon Fiber and at first I didn't care for it too much but really like it now. Let me know yours thoughts. Plasti Dipped all the chrome besides the window trim. I tried but it didn't work out the way I wanted. Also put some vinyl on the top of the 3rd brake light.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Pic #2 Nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: anthonylaizure

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks good..did you do it yourself? I got some VVivid vinyl to do the trunk chrome piece while on the vehicle and gave up after 20min. I have no patience for this kind of work lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good..did you do it yourself? I got some VVivid vinyl to do the trunk chrome piece while on the vehicle and gave up after 20min. I have no patience for this kind of work lol
I paid someone for the hood this go around. I know someone that works for a Nascar shop that hooked me up. I have done it before and doing a large area like that does take some skill. I do not recommend VVivid as its not very forgiving. 3M 1080 is much easier to work with if your not very skilled with vinyl like me lol. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I paint the top of my trunk light satin as well as the chrome but ended sanding it off at wet sanding all the chrome so now it has a brushed aluminum look. It's on a white coupe so I think it looks better than blacking it out plus everyone does so it something different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts