Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have a growing homelessness issue in Nashville, but today it took a wierd turn. On my way in, I passed a protest. A bunch of grungy snowflake looking key fobs were demanding rights in front of the capitol.

This guy really struck me as odd.

I got stopped at a light and this really young but beat down key fob came up and tried to wash my window. He said something about sucking (garble garble) for $5, couldn't tell he was half drunk. I felt sorry for the guy, he looked really abused. I took him in to get him cleaned up and some lunch.

What really tugged at my heart strings the most was this sign he was carrying. How could someone be so cruel to a once glorious GM piece?

·
Premium Member
17,323 Posts
I'm setting up Patreon and Go Fund Me for a homeless, abused, and unemployed Fob charity.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Headers > stock manifolds just to clarify

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
Tell Key Fob he's dead to me. Oh and his sister rides my balls all day - tell him that too.

Sucky Sucky, Key Fob!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
This is thread/post of the year material. The only thing missing is a good dick pic to bring it all home.
Are you offering, or asking?

<big wink>

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy shit the JPEG in this image is ridiculous. I posted on my phone so I didn't notice.

Any update on ol' Fobby? Was he found dead with a needle in his arm in a Wendy's bathroom?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Holy shit the JPEG in this image is ridiculous. I posted on my phone so I didn't notice.

Any update on ol' Fobby? Was he found dead with a needle in his arm in a Wendy's bathroom?
I think he snuck out of my spare bedroom last night and had his way with the fob for my V. I suspect this because now my car won't do a burnout either. Gave my key fob the AIDS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts