Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Silver/Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if there's any info on the rear spoiler that's ok the Twin Turbo Hennessey CTS-V Coupe? I was just toying around with the thought of what my V Coupe might look like with a rear spoiler. And most of what I found IMO looks pretty tacky. I saw few IG posts of guys with what looked like the BMC wing and it looked pretty good. But when I look online it's like 50/50. Some look good from the right angle, and some look not so good. Then there were a few lower priced look-a-likes to that style that looked ok. But then I worry about poor quality I guess. But when I see the pics of the Twin Turbo Hennessey Coupe, Daddy likey. It looks a little duckbill like I think. It could just be the photo angles, but I like that it's seems not quite as aggressively pronounced as the BMC. Does anybody know what kind that is? Is it Hennessey exclusive bodywork? Or is my eyes playing tricks on me and it's just one of the BMC or D3 spoilers? I don't have my heart set on it because I do love the way the V Coupe looks as is. Again, I'm just toying around with some ideas. But any info or insight would be appreciated.

This is what I'm talking about
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Cloud
Sky Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
415 Posts
Possibly looks a little too square to me.

Here's what the carbon one from Vladi on facebook looks like.

It the pics it's just set on the car, I haven't installed it yet, so that's why the gaps are a bit larger than they should be.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Reactions: suprahero

·
Registered
320 Posts
I’ve looked for awhileeee. I have a Hennessey coupe, but no rear spoiler. That car was what made me fall in love with the V’s. Shame they didn’t market those spoilers.

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
415 Posts
It’s a shame they didn’t only sell spoilers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need to sell them, they just swap them off of customers cars.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
354 Posts
I’d take either one of these. Unfortunately, everyone and their grandpas has to have carbon freakin fiber! Personally, I’m over it. Somebody sell me a black spoiler and front splitter! No CARBON FIBER Please!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts