Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So I don't actually own a V yet, but I'm currently in the process of purchasing a coupe. I've driven a few of them and can't wait to own one. Looks like a good forum with tons of info on just about everything for these cars.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome from another Washingtonian. You plan on doing any racing with the V?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not for a little while. Once I get more comfortable in the car and some upgrades done, definitely will be. But this is my first sports car so it's gonna take some time.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Not sure where you are located, but I run at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe on their 520' track. It's much more relaxed than Pacific or Spokane and it's a lot of fun, so if you are up North at all I'd love to see another V there!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from Spokane and a fellow Coupe owner. Sounds like there is a V meet getting set up coming up this summer out in Seattle over at one of the Cadillac dealerships. It's looking like it's going to be a big turnout so far from all the responses. Hopefully you get your V in time and can make it out.

Reactions: idahogn

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Join up on the PNW CTS-V FB group. Quite a few get together pretty often in the nice weather month(s). Lol.

Oh and welcome!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are right, I just purchased a V and these guys have the answers for EVERYTHING... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts