Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all! I love the CTS-V and finally got one used, a 2011 Sedan, Thunder Gray ChromaFlair color. A6 trans

If your familiar with IL, I only live about 17 minutes south of the Route 66 Dragway.. I have never ran my cars on the strip. I always been just a road guy.

I been purchasing parts and researching, etc the last year. I plan to get my 2 pole, 10,000lb lift installed and then finally go to town with all the modding and work.

I'm pushing 50 now and always been into fast vehicles. I have and did a Supercharged Vortech 1998 Trans Am 18 years ago. I have a SS/RS 2011 Camaro with a Manual, but not many mods except nice MBRP 3 inch exhaust and airraid CAI.

I am hoping to meet other IL or close CTS-V owners.
A Great Website and wealth of info from all the owners, tuners, and workers on here. Very amazing. Thank you.

Wish you well

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome from a former resident of Northbrook now living in Ohio. I also have a 2011 sedan.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Greetings all! I love the CTS-V and finally got one used, a 2011 Sedan, Thunder Gray ChromaFlair color. A6 trans

If your familiar with IL, I only live about 17 minutes south of the Route 66 Dragway.. I have never ran my cars on the strip. I always been just a road guy.

I been purchasing parts and researching, etc the last year. I plan to get my 2 pole, 10,000lb lift installed and then finally go to town with all the modding and work.

I'm pushing 50 now and always been into fast vehicles. I have and did a Supercharged Vortech 1998 Trans Am 18 years ago. I have a SS/RS 2011 Camaro with a Manual, but not many mods except nice MBRP 3 inch exhaust and airraid CAI.

I am hoping to me other IL or close CTS-V owners.
A Great Website and wealth of info from all the owners, tuners, and workers on here. Very amazing. Thank you.

Wish you well
My favorite big city..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts