Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..I've had my V since August 2017..originally was shopping for a G8 but the day I went to finalize it, the dealer said they sold it :mad:.
So..my wife actually found a V for sale online the same day (she knew I liked them, but the newer ones were waaay out of our budget range)
and with the GTO as a trade-in, we were able to make it work. So far so good..never owned a Cadillac before, but I've never owned a car with
this much luxury AND power. Looking forward to learning any new tips/tricks for this car and help where I can as well. --Regards, JL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nice. Have Recaro's?

I wound up with my V because a dealer was playing games with an E55 in Boulder. Thought I was bluffing when I left, they called to accept my offer after I handed over the check for the V, haha.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey I’m in the Springs too. Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I’m in the Springs too. Welcome

Thanks..just curious, where do you get your E85 at? Kum & Go is the only place I know of that has it..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Have Recaro's?

I wound up with my V because a dealer was playing games with an E55 in Boulder. Thought I was bluffing when I left, they called to accept my offer after I handed over the check for the V, haha.
Thanks..no Recaro's, stock OEM.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kim and Go is were I get my E. It’s usually 68%.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good old autocorrect. Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts