Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the madness! Anything done to it minus the exterior stuff? Plans for it?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the madness! Anything done to it minus the exterior stuff? Plans for it?
Bought the car as-is from a car dealer from the state of Washington. Drove it all the way back to Cali feeling like I was floating the whole way. It came equipped with a stage for 3 kit from a shop out of Calgary Canada. Haven’t done much to it since besides the exterior. But like most of us here, I have an itch to add. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome! Sharp looking car, where are you located?
Thanks! Im from the Bay Area

· Registered
2011 Black Wagon
429 Posts
Bought the car as-is from a car dealer from the state of Washington. Drove it all the way back to Cali feeling like I was floating the whole way. It came equipped with a stage for 3 kit from a shop out of Calgary Canada. Haven’t done much to it since besides the exterior. But like most of us here, I have an itch to add. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks! Im from the Bay Area
Nice man! Didn’t see this one come up. Which dealer if you don’t mind me asking?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice man! Didn’t see this one come up. Which dealer if you don’t mind me asking?
If I remember correctly I believe its called Platinum Motorsports. The car was Candain. One thing Ive noticed thats different from V’s here in the states is my speedometer. It displays kph and mph. Mph goes up to 220. Im exicted to mention that its a 6 speed!

· Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Where is Candain located? Can't seem to find it on a map.😏

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.