Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found my 2018 Vector Blue V. My previous ride was an old BMW 550i.

Here are some pictures of my long drive home.

Detroit > Dayton > Tennessee

Hopefully the mods don't yell at me for the pic spamming. I shrunk them down, I swear!

Also, I noticed a very annoying rumble strip vibration during the drive, which I have now realized is the infamous 8L90 shudder. Does the new fluid flush truly fix this issue?

Keep it bluesy!

20210429_102429~2.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet ride, I like your plane collection also....
Thanks. I'm a huge aviation nut. That pic is at the National Museum of the US Air Force in Dayton, Ohio. Hands down, THE BEST aviation museum in the country.

Inside those massive hangars are hundreds of air force planes spanning WWII to the present. And it's all free! Admission is free, I didn't ask about the test drives...

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Beautiful color! Great job on the pics, as well. REALLY digging the green/yellow backdrop... I'm publicly begging for a perfectly cropped version!
Congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Niceee V3, howdy neighbor. Mississippi here.
Hey neighbor. I was on your Natchez Trace Pkwy when two unmarked, blacked out Charger state troopers lit up their roof-mounted light bars for a brief second as we passed each other. Maybe it was a wave, maybe it was a courtesy warning since they didn't do a 180 to come after me :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey neighbor. I was on your Natchez Trace Pkwy when two unmarked, blacked out Charger state troopers lit up their roof-mounted light bars for a brief second as we passed each other. Maybe it was a wave, maybe it was a courtesy warning since they didn't do a 180 to come after me :)
That trace is a no go for me, I took my Harley on it awhile back and apparently it was bicycle marathon day. Every mile or so there were bicyclist mean muggin me and the speed limit was 35mph. I hopped off at the ridgeland exit and called it a day lol

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Along with some friends, we set out to ride the entire 444 miles of the Trace.
OMGee what a truly awful idea. Beautiful but oh so boring.
Highest posted speed on the Trace is 50, but the vast majority is LESS than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Registered
238 Posts
Along with some friends, we set out to ride the entire 444 miles of the Trace.
OMGee what a truly awful idea. Beautiful but oh so boring.
Highest posted speed on the Trace is 50, but the vast majority is LESS than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly my thoughts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Beautiful ride and great pics! The green/yellow background would be a great photo for a calendar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts