Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tuner quoted me just under 3K for long tube headers, x pipe and high flow cats. Does that sound about right? They did previous work on mine a few years ago( pulley, injector, cooling mods and tune) I had no complaints and no problems. If there's a section already discussing that please direct me to it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My tuner quoted me just under 3K for long tube headers, x pipe and high flow cats. Does that sound about right? They did previous work on mine a few years ago( pulley, injector, cooling mods and tune) I had no complaints and no problems. If there's a section already discussing that please direct me to it.
What brand headers? If he's giving you Speed Engineering and charging you 3k I'd be concerned.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They didn't provide the brand name. I just got an overall quote. I didn't e mail the
m the details yet.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
My complete 2" TSP with X, high flows and tubes to go stock suit case muffler as far less.

But then paid someone else when they installed my other upgrades parts like cam, spring improvements injectors and spark plugs.

Reactions: Reec

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not Headers, straight pipe to stock mufflers? And cut outs just before mufflers.
Wicked and makes lil bitches in Camaros roll up there windows.
I would, but I think it'll be too loud. I do have the cutouts on it now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tsp 2” headers and 3” x pipe with catted x pipe to stock mufflers is what I just installed on a weekend. I like the sound cruising around and makes just enough noise when you get on it to let others know you’re not playing. $1500.00 shipped, quoted $1000 for install; decided to do myself. I’d ask them to break down the labor

Tsp 2” headers and 3” x pipewith catted x pipe to stock mufflers is what I just installed on a weekend. I like the sound cruising around and makes just enough noise when you get on it to let others know you’re not playing. $1500.00 shipped, quoted $1000 for install; decided to do myself. I’d ask them to break down the labor

That must include some re-tuning?

Reactions: Blades1_99
1 - 8 of 8 Posts