Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I was told catless headers into the corsa axleback will be wayyyy too much though.
Reviving an old thread...I burned up my ARH High Flow Cats (over 50k miles) and currently have this setup...AR Headers, gutted cats, 2 resonators after the X and Corsa Sports. Sounds great at idle but its crazy loud at WOT. Plus It's raspy and I hate it for street driving. I'm leaning towards Kooks Green Cats or possibly just adding 2 more resonators...or going to Corsa Touring Mufflers...lol IDN.

·
Super Moderator
21,625 Posts
No experience on the Green cats, but my AR cats burned up when I did heads and cam and ethanol, so 650-700 rwhp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,406 Posts
look up tri's other exhaust thread I think he added some resonators
unless you absolutely need those cats chances are you will burn the up again

·
Registered
980 Posts
No experience on the Green cats, but my AR cats burned up when I did heads and cam and ethanol, so 650-700 rwhp.

That's what I'm afraid of! I'd like to just quiet down down my exhaust and get rid of the raspy mustang sound. It was perfect when I had cats though.

look up tri's other exhaust thread I think he added some resonators
unless you absolutely need those cats chances are you will burn the up again
Thanks will do! I don't need the cats. Maybe another set of resonators (4 total) will do the trick.

·
Super Moderator
21,625 Posts
I should say I did add resonators after the cats were hollowed out to help get rid of the rasp, but I am on stock mufflers.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts