1001 - 1020 of 1062 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
So much jealousy. First - .50 BMG!!! Oh my. Next - unbelievable view. Open space in the kitchen, cleanliness. So much win in these pictures.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Did some shopping for Memorial Day .Love the Sig p320 X5

Attachments

Reactions: MYV and random84

·
Registered
71 Posts
Reactions: SimplyDreamin

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
I've got to stop doing this.

Guncrafter 10mm goodness! Amazingly soft shooter... very cool. :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
One of my buddies

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Reactions: random84

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
One of my buddies

That is like showing a picture of your buddy's wife. Nice, but...

Reactions: MYV

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
That is like showing a picture of your buddy's wife. Nice, but...
I'd be cool with pics of his buddy's wife- you have nudes?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Lol I meant one of my little buddies , not a fan of posting them usually but that's my dime piece. I'll just say ,I'm not the average right wing Californian.

Here is a few more, my custom tag , first group at 30 , and how this one started life

. Took about 18 months to complete and even in .45 acp its accuracy is insane with shelf ammo. Home rolled ive gotten better groups on average but I hate loading pistol ammo. Save the time for the speedy stuff like 338lm and .50dtc . I haven't gone out in a good while but enjoy most plinking at 600-1000 yards.

·
Super Moderator
20,842 Posts
Lol I meant one of my little buddies , not a fan of posting them usually but that's my dime piece. I'll just say ,I'm not the average right wing Californian.

Here is a few more, my custom tag , first group at 30 , and how this one started life

. Took about 18 months to complete and even in .45 acp its accuracy is insane with shelf ammo. Home rolled ive gotten better groups on average but I hate loading pistol ammo. Save the time for the speedy stuff like 338lm and .50dtc . I haven't gone out in a good while but enjoy most plinking at 600-1000 yards.

@Gavin_Newsom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts

Nice shooting.

So the starter gun is the roster gun and the finished product is the "repaired" gun? Ah the hoops we have to jump through in this state.

This is on my short list for single stack .45 but 18 months is crazy. It took a year to get my 6.5x47 built and I thought that was bad.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is my second trip to the range. 40 shots at 10 yards, about a shot per second. I'm new to pistol shooting and have a lot to figure out but I'm getting better. I've put 500 rounds through it without an issue, this gun is rock solid and more capable than I am ATM.

1001 - 1020 of 1062 Posts