Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently had my car at Hartline Performance for some upgrades and tuning. Cal,Holly and Jake are awesome. Very professional and there work is top notch. I am very picky and anal with my cars and they exceeded my expectations. I was a pain in the but with alot of questions and Cal took the time to explain everything to me. The finished product exceeded our horsepower expectations. I will be taking it to the track once the weather clears and i get some tires. I recommend this awesome family run buisness to anybody who wants great work and great people. Thanks Hartline Performance. Cal sorry about our test drive scare 馃ぃ.

Premium Member
That's awesome but you shouldn't mention that you're anal here.... 馃槈

Premium Member
Anal?

@Unavowed

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Tis better to give than to receive. Prostate massages for everyone!
Ahhh, makes sense that he's a George Michael fan now.:eek:

Reactions: WaitedTooLong4MyV

Registered
Recently had my car at Hartline Performance for some upgrades and tuning. Cal,Holly and Jake are awesome. Very professional and there work is top notch. I am very picky and anal with my cars and they exceeded my expectations. I was a pain in the but with alot of questions and Cal took the time to explain everything to me. The finished product exceeded our horsepower expectations. I will be taking it to the track once the weather clears and i get some tires. I recommend this awesome family run buisness to anybody who wants great work and great people. Thanks Hartline Performance. Cal sorry about our test drive scare 馃ぃ.
I go to Cal from the West Coast of Florida.

Registered
Cal is a stand up guy. Very innovative and knows his chit. He is very well respected in the turbo Buick world.

Registered
Cal is a stand up guy. Very innovative and knows his chit. He is very well respected in the turbo Buick world.
That is where he cut his teeth.

Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
I only came here for butthole pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts