Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to install my Goodridge 12238 brake lines. I've read a few threads about missing fittings. My kit has a small bag with banjo bolts and washers. It also has two an fittings in the bag plus one loose one. Hoe many should there be and which line use them. Want to make sure I have everything before I start.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
You only need two of the AN adapter fittings for the front. If I remember correctly There was four in my kit (two different sizes). And you should have one small hose for the rear.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Getting ready to install my Goodridge 12238 brake lines. I've read a few threads about missing fittings. My kit has a small bag with banjo bolts and washers. It also has two an fittings in the bag plus one loose one. Hoe many should there be and which line use them. Want to make sure I have everything before I start.

Thanks
I did this kit and loved the results (also did new slotted/drilled rotors and factory pads).. the rear connector line (little short), one was kind of a pain but didnt want to skimp. As to the extra fittings, there are for the hard line fittings you attach to on the frame. It's a somewhat universal kit. As soon as you take yours off you will see what goes with what. The banjos are correct tho. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Just don't let the system run dry always keep fluid in it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Sounds like I have everything. Good week for the V. New supercharger tomorrow and new lines this weekend :). Pulley swap next ????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts