·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from another Duramax and v2 owner

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
294 Posts
If I have a BABY Duramax can I still say "welcome from another Duramax AND V owner"? 😄😄

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Shit, that Duramax with 108K was still a baby. I got rid of my 2005 2500HD Duramax with just shy of 200K on the clock. The frame was rusted to the point it wasn't really safe anymore. But that motor and Allison transmission still had a lot of life left in 'em. The dealership gave me $10K in trade on a Silverado replacement... I was pretty happy with that. Though sad to see the diesel go. Thing had a ton of grunt.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
My LBZ has 347k on it and is stock other than the CAI, Bilstein shocks and wheels / tires.

Reactions: VAGabONd

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Duramax / Allison is a great combo. Surprised how smooth the Allison drives. My L5P has 107k miles.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Nice trade! Car looks good. Enjoy it! Oh, and get a radar detector asap! You’ll need it😉

·
Registered
13 Posts
My LBZ has 347k on it and is stock other than the CAI, Bilstein shocks and wheels / tires.
LBZ is where its at. No BS government mandated add ons. Keep the boost down and drive it forever.

The wife's 2011 335D has the same simple mods (Staggered rims, K&N, Bilsteins) but the Ohio Emissions make me wanna throw rocks through the windshield.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on your new V! !!! I am still getting used to the frequent gas stops. Don't worry....... the tanks don't hold much. Enjoy the control with just a twitch of the right foot. I am still enjoying the hell out of mine and I have had it 9 months!
Good luck! Looks nice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts