Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Man handled her like a true pro.

Thought being the gentleman that I am, I would have snapped a few few pics of her butt naked ass on the floor before sailing off into the sunset.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Man that was funny, it’s a Citroen so he can’t sell it :) now he can to the insurance.
People are crazy, she’s a feminist ? taking her clothes of and dancing on the roof ? Go to Vegas and make some money ;)

·
Premium Member
14,878 Posts
And somehow, in the mind of those that agree with her, it was clearly his fault and he is an animal.
A true gentleman would have checked her tits for a pulse and made sure she didnt suffer a TBI during the fall...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Handle it like a Pro.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bet your ass she wasn't expecting that outcome! OUCH!

·
Premium Member
14,878 Posts
She asked for that ass whooping.
I personally cringed when I saw her take that tumble, but thankfully she's already ugly so I just hope no permanent damage occurred. I don't condone violence against women in the least, but she was really, really asking for it.

We've also gotten to the point where people think fighting in the streets with police officers and damaging other peoples' property and generally acting like assholes don't carry consequences, so now the pendulum has to inevitably swing back to "getting your ass kicked" once in a while. She decided to win that T-shirt.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Well if this was to happen in the U.S.A. and the owner of the car snatch those ankles from her.

I'm sure dude would be in Jail before ole girl regardless what she did.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Did I miss the bulletin or are the 70's making a comeback? Damn that's a big bush!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Why even try to pull her off? Just get in the car and drive away, same outcome and she can't say you attacked her by trying to grab her.

Stupid ass got what she deserved though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
A true gentleman would have checked her tits for a pulse and made sure she didnt suffer a TBI during the fall...
I think she suffered a tbi before the event in question.

We've also gotten to the point where people think fighting in the streets with police officers and damaging other peoples' property and generally acting like assholes don't carry consequences, so now the pendulum has to inevitably swing back to "getting your ass kicked" once in a while.
Could not agree more. I always tell my friends at work, "the country has been run by mom for too long, it's time for dad to step in". Generation 'E' needs to be spanked.

·
Registered
928 Posts
She deserved worse, if only for that shrill, whiny 'voice'. I couldn't be in the same room with her for a minute, unless something else is occupying her mouth at all times.

I can't be certain but it sure looks her right ankle bent waaaaaaay too far as it came to the edge of the roof. She's hurtin' - hope she thinks twice about fucking with the next guy's ride.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts