Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got my car back from the shop ran great for the first week, then my gauges would turn off and come back on while I was driving at one point it wouldn’t let my car out of 2nd gear. Also keeps saying to service my stabilatrack, there is a set of wires under and beside my fuse box in the front left of the car that if I wiggle I can get the issues to stop but only for a short period of time. I’ve cleaned up grounds as well as the wire connectors with no luck!! Any ideas?? Has this happened to anyone else ??

·
Registered
646 Posts
Check the ground under the Airraid.

·
Vendor
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Whenever you have electrical gremlins grounds are always the first thing to check. Ask me how I know. Air raid is the worst offender of all the bolt-ons (unless you forget the ones behind the heads). I've posted in the past about making sure that this location in particular is secured back to its original path with direct contact to the metal of the chassis under the airraid bracket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check the ground under the Airraid.
What was the fix on this?

Recently got my car back from the shop ran great for the first week, then my gauges would turn off and come back on while I was driving at one point it wouldn’t let my car out of 2nd gear. Also keeps saying to service my stabilatrack, there is a set of wires under and beside my fuse box in the front left of the car that if I wiggle I can get the issues to stop but only for a short period of time. I’ve cleaned up grounds as well as the wire connectors with no luck!! Any ideas?? Has this happened to anyone else ??
What was the fix my car recently starter doing this
2011 sedan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts