Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched a CTS V video and noticed a guy with a 2014 has tire pressure monitoring, g force meter, oil life remaining etc, my 2012 doesn't seem to have any of that. Was wondering if anybody knew what was added and when?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
I just watched a CTS V video and noticed a guy with a 2014 has tire pressure monitoring, g force meter, oil life remaining etc, my 2012 doesn't seem to have any of that. Was wondering if anybody knew what was added and when?
They are there. I have a 2012 Coupe and I have them.

Press the “i” button on the information display buttons to the left of the steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
2011 and I have them. Just scroll

·
Registered
222 Posts
sounds like a software coding issue/error, you can even add coolant temp... get a something like the VCX Nano (similar to the tech2) and a GM subscription and update the software on the cluster.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welp, my newbieness is showing isn't it 😂 I'll see if I can activate those menu items somewhere.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just chiming in with my 2 cents, but didn't GM add the G-force meter to the info center in 2012? I know my 2014 has it, but if I recall the 2010 and 2011s did not. I think that was the only parameter added, but I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will let me know soon

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Just chiming in with my 2 cents, but didn't GM add the G-force meter to the info center in 2012? I know my 2014 has it, but if I recall the 2010 and 2011s did not. I think that was the only parameter added, but I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will let me know soon
I have it...2011

·
Premium Member
3,925 Posts
I have it in my '09.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts