Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m having annoying issues with my new mods. I recently added some bolt ons to my 2011 V and when I took it to tuner it was making super low numbers 400 to be exact. Where it should’ve been making near 700 mark or so. Tuner said it had a code for barometer sensor bank1 running lean readings but afr out the back was safe. I went to check it out and noticed my baro sensor and the sensor on top of the snout were plugged in backwards. And I’m fairly certain I didn’t adjust bypass valve at all. My question is , having those plugs backwards and or maybe valve open will it still read boost on map sensor and still leak internally? Could sensors be giving off false boost readings? Tuner said he it read 15psi. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
So I’m having annoying issues with my new mods. I recently added some bolt ons to my 2011 V and when I took it to tuner it was making super low numbers 400 to be exact. Where it should’ve been making near 700 mark or so. Tuner said it had a code for barometer sensor bank1 running lean readings but afr out the back was safe. I went to check it out and noticed my baro sensor and the sensor on top of the snout were plugged in backwards. And I’m fairly certain I didn’t adjust bypass valve at all. My question is , having those plugs backwards and or maybe valve open will it still read boost on map sensor and still leak internally? Could sensors be giving off false boost readings? Tuner said he it read 15psi. Thanks for the help
What mods? Stock I was at 487.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
1300cc injectors
Ported blower/snout
2.55 upper
9.55 lower
Dsx aux fuel pump
Dsx flex kit
Long tubes
Air raid
Definitely should be in the high 500 to 600. Might want a different tuner.

Reactions: 1sloV2 and m13s

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely should be in the high 500 to 600. Might want a different tuner.
There’s a issue with the car... I had two sensors plugged in backwards . And I’m also suspecting bypass valve is adjusted open. Car read 15lbs . But my question is could the incorrect plugged sensors be giving off false boost reading . And if it’s correct boost reading could the bypass valve being stuck open still bleed boost but have readings..

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
There’s a issue with the car... I had two sensors plugged in backwards . And I’m also suspecting bypass valve is adjusted open. Car read 15lbs . But my question is could the incorrect plugged sensors be giving off false boost reading . And if it’s correct boost reading could the bypass valve being stuck open still bleed boost but have readings..
Why didn't your "tuner" find these issues? Mine did when I was there.

Reactions: Speedy2jz

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Dude I’m asking the same question.... when I asked him what was the issue he said “no power” smh
My friend of the right pedal....find a different guy.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
There are actually two sensors beside each other with the same style connector? I thought every connector was different so this would never be an issue...

Reactions: 1sloV2

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Also, find a different tuner!

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,223 Posts
I really think you should look for another tuner.

Reactions: tinman

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
New Tuner
I'm at 566 with mine.

Reactions: tinman
1 - 17 of 17 Posts