Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at a loss right now. I bought my 2009 ctsv and it has some upgrades. Exactly what upgrades I am not sure. I know it has an upgraded hx, has an ice box, 2.45 upper pulley, e85 sensor kit, air raid cai, and test pipes. My question is with these upgrades would an injector upgrade also be needed and would a boost a pump be needed. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Injectors are absolutely needed.

Reactions: JAustin

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t know if it already has upgraded infections. Is there anyway I can tell without removing one of the injectors? Also if I upgrade the injectors is a boost-a-pump needed if I went to say 1300cc injectors

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
If it didn't have injectors it would of already gone boom. Only way to tell is pull one, log it for injector duty cycle, or pull the tune. BAP depends on a lot of things including location, but with them mods 1300’s would cover it I would say.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanks for the response. If I went 1300s would I need a BAP?
I don't think you would need a BAP with just a 2.45 pulley and the mods you listed (plus e/85).

I'd recommend skipping the BAP and move to a DSX aux pump. I like that you chose ID1300 injectors....It tells me you know that this is an addiction and you're fully welcoming it. Next will be headers, cam, heads, lower pulley, ported blower, 102mm TB, ect....

But back to the topic.....ID1300 and DSX aux....then don't look back.

Reactions: Bigwilly1267
1 - 6 of 6 Posts