Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this D3 Coupe spoiler as a new old stock a few months ago, unfortunately the paint shop that did the work did NOT do such a good job. So I instead of spending more money to have it stripped down and repainted I ended up buying a Carbon Fiber/fiberglass D3 spoiler from Balto Performance who bought all the molds from D3 when they went out of buisness. This spoiler just needs to be stripped and repainted. Selling for $275 shipped via ground.

PayPal F&F or add 4% for fees.

20200215_094617.jpg
20200215_094608.jpg
20200215_094636.jpg
20200215_094544.jpg

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Does this spoiler require the smaller non-V trunk light, or can it be used with the stock V light? Also, how does it attach to the trunk lid?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this spoiler require the smaller non-V trunk light, or can it be used with the stock V light?
It's direct fit on my 2013 V coupe. No need to change out the brake light. This was made for CTS-V coupe model.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTT

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As if yesterday's bump YES!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it gloss black or the diamond black ?
Needs to be repainted so the color should be irrelevant.

If it does NOT say SOLD it is still AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As previously stated. This is a genuine D3 "leftover" Coupe rear deck spoiler it's not a "D3 STYLE" "D3 copy" or chinese knock off. When D3 went under the remaining stock of finished product were sold off. I bought this from BMC Extereme as one of the remaining left over spoiler from D3 they had. So with that being said if you google D3 CTS-V coupe spoiler you have plenty of pictures of what this spoiler looks like on the Coupe.

Here are some EXAMPLES.
D3 spoiler.jpg
D3s.jpg

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
20,660 Posts
Don’t reply to noobs who violates rules and shouldn’t be posting here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts