I've owned a lot of cars in my life, but I can honestly say this one tops them all. It took me 6-months to find a pristine, low mileage, stick shift CTS-V and when I finally found one I had it inspected and bought it the next day. I am the second owner and it has been garage kept since new. The original owner used it as a weekend car, which explains the condition and mileage! Of course it has a clean Carfax and AutoCheck!
- Exterior: Thunder Gray Chromaflair
- Interior: Light Titanium over Ebony
- Navigation (optional in '09)
- Ultra-View Sunroof
I didn't want the Alcantara steering wheel as I was concerned they might degrade over time, as some forum users have reported. I found the regular leather seats to be more comfortable for daily driving than the Recaros as I do not and have not tracked this car.
Above and beyond the factory options, my CTS-V has been upgraded to approximately 700 horsepower at the crank -- 585 at the rear wheels. I have daily-driven it (with the exception of winter, which it spent in my garage) and the car has performed flawlessly.
It features the following performance components:
- American Racing Long Tube Headers w/ High-Flow Catalytic Converters and X-Pipe
- Corsa Touring Axle-Back Mufflers
- Hennessey Performance Cold Air Intake
- D3 Crank Shaft Pulley
- D3 High-flow Fuel Injectors
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- Upgraded Spark Plugs and Spark Plug Wires
- Custom Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance and Driveability
- Brand New Rear Tires - Almost $1,000 worth of rubber!
Over $7,000 in parts and tuning alone without taking into account installation or any associated labor costs!
I have all the stock parts that came off of the car, even have the front license plate bracket, which has never been installed.
Financing available! The car is currently on consignment at Chicago Motor Cars and is available for purchase through me directly or the dealership.
Please feel free to call, email, or PM me with any questions. I can be reached at (8Four7) 3OFive-100Six or by email at JeremyM3 [at] gmail (dot) com (formatted to avoid calls and emails from spam robots...isn't the internet great?)