Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Front splitter

1270 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kittyboy
Hello my people, last December I rear ended someone with my V wagon and did a little damage to the front end. I figures I would have to paint it anyway so why not get a new splitter. So I perused the Weapon X site and pick their signature model, whipped out my credit card and 9 MONTHS LATER and several non helpful emails it arrived :mad:. It looks great but now I have that annoying driving requirement of having to almost stop for every bump and driveway :mad:. Oh well its the things we do for looks :cool:.
Grille Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood
See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Thanks kittyboy, I wish I had known about the "noodle" it would have saved me the expense and frustration of Weapon X.
Yeah, I just went with a pool noodle. View attachment 162590
You can have her noodle. I'll give her mine. It's bigger!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Reactions: 1
You can have her noodle. I'll give her mine. It's bigger!

Need to stay away from the love triangles, never ends well, sociopath is still after me, plus the new wife wants me to herself. You can have her! ;)
Need to stay away from the love triangles, never ends well, sociopath is still after me, plus the new wife wants me to herself. You can have her! ;)
If that's your crazy hook up partner, then you need to share the photo album. Bro.

Thanks kittyboy, I wish I had known about the "noodle" it would have saved me the expense and frustration of Weapon X.
I am not so good at a avoiding high curbs when parking.
It is aggressive.
If that's your crazy hook up partner, then you need to share the photo album. Bro.

Sorry, over the years there were many images, even video. But once I realized a few years ago that my 20 year fantasy girl was incapable of sincere emotion, I deleted everything, even returned all the gifts I once cherished. I guess it's similar to recovery from an addiction, it's never really over. I still get text messages, birthday cards, small gifts mailed, even copies of old photographs. I thought getting married to a beautiful woman would help me forget, but the memories still haunt me. Here's a recent deleted image she sent me, cropped, Medusa in the flesh, trust me, you don't want to look her in to her eyes!
Joint Hand Neck Eyelash Sleeve
See less See more
From what little I see, she's built the right way. If you're going to hell, at least enjoy it!

From what little I see, she's built the right way. If you're going to hell, at least enjoy it!

Yeah, I worry about my soul languishing in a 'not so pleasant' place for an extended period, but I'm hoping time will heal and that I can redeem myself before any final judgement. This is my new wife, she is only pretending to like my car, she wants a mini cooper. /:|
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.