Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! That’s a great looking V2! Oh, the fun that will be had.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome. I had a Charger R/T, Charger SRT8, and 350Z (track car) before my V2 so we have similar taste in cars. You'll be happy with the V2. Did you get the auto or manual? What are the plans for the car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. I had a Charger R/T, Charger SRT8, and 350Z (track car) before my V2 so we have similar taste in cars. You'll be happy with the V2. Did you get the auto or manual? What are the plans for the car?
We definitely have similar taste!! Lol!!! I also own a 2020 SRT 392 Durango. That’s the wife’s car. I traded in my 2017 Fiesta ST for the V2. Much of the miles on the Fiesta were put on at Buttonwillow Raceway, Willow Springs big track and The Streets of Willow. Now I’ll be tracking a 2005 Mustang GT.
Plans for this, since I live in Cali., I’m just doing the Corsa axle back, probably Sport. I wanted the carbon Airaid CAI, but I’ll have to wait until I move. 👍

Oh yeah, got the Auto this time. My V1 was Manual.

·
Registered
90 Posts
We definitely have similar taste!! Lol!!! I also own a 2020 SRT 392 Durango. That’s the wife’s car. I traded in my 2017 Fiesta ST for the V2. Much of the miles on the Fiesta were put on at Buttonwillow Raceway, Willow Springs big track and The Streets of Willow. Now I’ll be tracking a 2005 Mustang GT.
Plans for this, since I live in Cali., I’m just doing the Corsa axle back, probably Sport. I wanted the carbon Airaid CAI, but I’ll have to wait until I move. 👍

Oh yeah, got the Auto this time. My V1 was Manual.
Right on, I'm in So Cal and usually track at Auto Club Speedway. I've always wanted to do Streets and may try to take the V there once I get some things sorted. I've been debating on getting a C6 for my track car, but I'd have to unload my desert truck which doesn't really excite me.

Check out Weapon-X for any parts needed for the V. They are friendly to us California guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts