Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a lark, I bought four "V" LED puddle lamps off eBay (the type that replace the lamp on the bottom side of the doors and project down onto the ground). Unfortunately, they don't fit my 2014 V.
Anyone with a newer V want them? I'll give them to you for free, you just pay the cost of shipping them to you. This forum won't allow me to post links or images, so PM if you're interested and I can give you more details.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On a lark, I bought four "V" LED puddle lamps off eBay (the type that replace the lamp on the bottom side of the doors and project down onto the ground). Unfortunately, they don't fit my 2014 V.
Anyone with a newer V want them? I'll give them to you for free, you just pay the cost of shipping them to you. This forum won't allow me to post links or images, so PM if you're interested and I can give you more details.
Do you have the link by any chance?

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure how this thread got dug up from 2017, but for future reference, I no longer have these lamps. They were sent to another member of this forum back in 2017.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm not sure how this thread got dug up from 2017, but for future reference, I no longer have these lamps. They were sent to another member of this forum back in 2017.
haha. Well you should get a cut from all new sales because I’m gonna.Buy some

1 - 7 of 7 Posts