Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
No but at that price you cant go wrong considering the price of oem. You gonna be the guinea pig? Do they accept returns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might indeed be the guinea pig. I'm awaiting a response regarding whether this unit matches the OEM unit in color/gloss because if it doesn't it won't match to two pieces on the wheel arches.

No but at that price you cant go wrong considering the price of oem. You gonna be the guinea pig? Do they accept returns?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I highly doubt it fits well but who knows, maybe it is a grey market piece and the factory who makes them for GM just runs an extra shift and sells the extra on ebay lol.
But most likely its going to be shit quality CF or possibly even fiberglass with CF pattern for that price.

You should test it out though

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My knowledge of carbon fiber wouldn't fill a thimble! The description of the material says, "3K Twill Weave Real Carbon Fiber." Does that sound legit?

·
Registered
324 Posts
For the price it's worth a shot but be prepared it will be an overlay. They won't let you highlight or pan in on any of the backside pics. Also, twill on the pics is spotty but who cares, it's on the ground anyways. Don't forget the side pieces if you don't already have the CF package.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I might indeed be the guinea pig. I'm awaiting a response regarding whether this unit matches the OEM unit in color/gloss because if it doesn't it won't match to two pieces on the wheel arches.
The wheel arch pieces are just plastic painted gloss black.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
For that price I wonder if I can somehow fit it on a different car... lol!

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
I bought one the day before yesterday. Mine has shipped and should be here Wednesday.

I got mine off amazon by the way. It’s the same company. I figured ama on won’t take any bs if there’s a problem with it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same as eBay as it's a guaranteed seller. I use both eBay and Amazon. Amazon's customer service is awesome but I haven't had a problem with eBay either and I find about 2/3rd of the time a new item is slightly less than on Amazon.

I bought one the day before yesterday. Mine has shipped and should be here Wednesday.

I got mine off amazon by the way. It’s the same company. I figured ama on won’t take any bs if there’s a problem with it.

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
Anyone get theirs yet?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is supposed to come today. However, the snow that just came down in NY is going to delay me installing it.
cool let us know how the quality appears and if its a lay over or direct replacement

1 - 20 of 106 Posts