Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please refer to pictures of actual wheels and tires.

3 visits to the track, 10 total runs, and about 500 miles of street driving.

DOT on tires : 1718 (2018 production tire)

Very nice and even wear, as the rear of my car has almost no camber or alignment issues (factory ride height ; not lowered).

I also have TPMS sensors installed in these wheels (see pictures)- I could leave them in if you'd like, or replace with rubber stems. Makes no difference to me.

Wheels are $610 new, while tires are also $610 new ($1,220 for a rear 17" drag setup, brand new)

Selling for $800 shipped, or $750 picked up (Glendale CA 91204)

PM or reply here if interested.

Thanks!

Allen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
For a coupe or wagon?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe these are 17x10", made for all V's (fit my wagon as well, but needed to shave my fenders). Should bolt right up to a coupe and be snug on a sedan / wagon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe these are 17x10", made for all V's (fit my wagon as well, but needed to shave my fenders). Should bolt right up to a coupe and be snug on a sedan / wagon.
By shave your fender do you mean the inside lip? My sedan is lowered so you think I would have a tough time fitting them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By shave your fender do you mean the inside lip? My sedan is lowered so you think I would have a tough time fitting them?

I know the wagon's have the smallest area to fit larger tires in the rear. I always see sedans (some lowered) at the track with this wheel/tire combo, but I'm not sure if they needed to do any work to their fenders. Might want to ask one of the vendors just to be sure.

Allen

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know the wagon's have the smallest area to fit larger tires in the rear. I always see sedans (some lowered) at the track with this wheel/tire combo, but I'm not sure if they needed to do any work to their fenders. Might want to ask one of the vendors just to be sure.

Allen
Thank you very much! I will get back with you.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you use these to get your 1.260 60'? What is the wheel color?
Wheel color is black, and yes I used these on my ever so satisfying 9 second pass :cool:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Forwarded info to a friend looking for these.

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold. Thanks for looking guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.