Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'd like to see the GT story sans-hollywood before I walk in to that theater. EG I never had any idea Lee Iacoca also worked for Ford.

But looks like it'll be cool for sure.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I'd like to see the GT story sans-hollywood before I walk in to that theater. EG I never had any idea Lee Iacoca also worked for Ford.
I could be wrong (gasp!) but if I recall correctly Iacocca was fired from Ford because of some lame idea called the mini-van. He took his ass and his mini-van concept to Mopar and the rest is history.

·
Super Moderator
16,285 Posts
You all need to watch the history of the automobile on the history channel. Explains the whole fords, edsel, Durant, iaccoca, Delorean etc.

Awesome watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Damm..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks like a bad ass movie. Hard to picutre Matt Damon playing Shelby

·
Premium Member
13,999 Posts
Random84 got that covered, he will wait until its almost empty though :D
Dont fret, I love popcorn and I leave my hands extra buttery for your benefit.

The salt, however... well that's for my entertainment. I like watching people suffer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
Dont fret, I love popcorn and I leave my hands extra buttery for your benefit.

The salt, however... well that's for my entertainment. I like watching people suffer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
We just need the muscle hamster in here to complete the gang bang!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Matt Damon as Caroll Shelby, Barf.

Read the book "go like hell" this movie borrows from that not sure if they give the book credit.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Will be curious if they show the time Ford wanted to buy Ferrari, but Enzo didn't want to let go of his control of the racing team, so he got up and walked away from the negotiation table.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts