Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our first S1025 package done on the TrackHawk and the results are nothing shy of perfect. For those of you who may not be familiar with this package here is the rundown with dyno video.

Our ultimate option for the 2018 Trackhawk while still retaining the stock supercharger, the S1025 package takes the obsene amount of gains found in our S975 package and extracts even more power, while adding safety and unique flexibility by using E85 Fuel. This is a complete flex fuel conversion, ensuring that you can use your vehicle all across the country, even if E85 is not accessible. Simply fill up with 93, E85, or any blend of the two, and the calibration will change to ensure proper functionality and power levels as needed!

This new bundled package allows for gains of up to 250hp and 250tq when used with E85 fuel!

Livernois professional installation
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm Supercharger Pulley
Livernois Motorsports Flex Fuel Upgrade for up to 85% Ethanol
Innovators West Harmonic Balancer upgrade with O/D crank pulley
Innovators West Crankshaft Pinning Kit
Appropriate Length Serpentine Belt
Injector Dynamics ID1300X Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Livernois Motorsports PCM Unlocking Service
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
Increased horsepower & torque (up to 250hp and 205tq with bundled offering)
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Enhanced throttle response
1-Year Warranty

*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering and tuned by our expert team of calibrators.

·
Registered
894 Posts
DAMN! Thats impressive!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Not allowed to post without 1/4 numbers! Haha

That is very impressive, and actually pisses me off some! Interested in seeing some track results soon.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Why doesn't the flex fuel package have a cool name like the rest of your products?

·
Super Moderator
20,542 Posts
So, tune, pulleys, and fuel, plus a few odds and ends, and you get that much?

Shows how well big blowers can work on medium displacement engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning my fellow CTS V owners/TrackHawk lovers or haters. Rather than hit each individual question I will give a general response to all of them.

Track results will be very soon here in Michigan and also were the owner of this vehicle lives are still under snow advisory and the tracks will not be open for another week or two. Believe me when I say we can not wait to see some times it will be impressive for a 5300 lb SUV.

This package has a little more than our advertised package as it came in with Headers and a cold air intake already but the rest of the engine is stock. No blower or head porting no upgraded cam everything is still sealed from Jeep the way it was born. Being that the TrackHawk program is still in it's infancy stages we can not elaborate how CAI and or headers with exhaust will impact hp. Now on the Hellcats Headers are a huge hp gain cai intake a little, our shop Hellcat is the fastest all blower car in the nation 9.42 and has a stock air box on it. As we get more of these in with different builds we we elaborate on the gains with CAI headers no headers what the gains are.

S1025 S stands for Supercherged and 1025 is the approximate crank horsepower. Any of our forced induction packages start with S=Supercharged or T=turbo then the # is crank horsepower.

As far as a cool Livernois name on the Flex fuel we could not really come up with any real catchy slogan and did not want a bunch of confusion on "Corn Fed Rocket Fuel" the Flex fuel is sometimes really confusing to some folks.

As far as bigger blower power #'s we have never done a bigger blower on one of these engines so I could not even speculate the power we could extract from a bigger displacement blower on E85 it would be incredible. I have quoted some Demon estimates just waiting for e deposit then we will have that info.

Thank you guys for all of your questions and kind words on this build and we will have many more to come.

As always you can contact me at 313-561-5500 ext 122 or 313-213-0273

Sincerely Scott Mitchell

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Can I suggest “Cornstorm” for your E85 flex kit?

I also see you use the Hennessey style HP calculator.

I suggest "Cornholer"

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can I suggest “Cornstorm” for your E85 flex kit?

I also see you use the Hennessey style HP calculator.

Cornstorm I absolutely think it is a winner thank you sir.

Industry standard seems to be the norm on hp rating just a little bit different verbage. Sometimes it just makes it easier.

·
Premium Member
14,381 Posts
Distract us and start using busty blonde models to showcase your "gains."

Then we can ogle her tits and make jokes about piston speeds, the risk of pre-detonation and huge loads... of power.

But yeah, get a hot model.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,542 Posts
You guys are making my day thank you for the laughs but lets not turn this thread into a branding show.

This is more of a professional forum for that.

Thank you sincerely.
No, it really isn't. If you believe that, you really ought to read outside of your vendor section...and I'm totally serious.

It's a very honest forum, a very helpful forum, but professional, it is not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts