·
Premium Member
Fun pedal, Few doors
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
17,754 Posts
Looked like a nice neighborhood, too. FloridaMan going to FloridaMan I guess.

·
Registered
75 Posts
[/QUOTE]
I just noticed in the tow truck pic,the car is an Infinity ….
Yeah, its an Infiniti Q50.
Just senseless! I guess they didn't see what happened with that Raiders football player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
Looked like a nice neighborhood, too. FloridaMan going to FloridaMan I guess.
You know, sometimes when you have nothing nice to say... I'm sure you know the rest.

·
Premium Member
17,754 Posts
What, I can't pick on Florida now? Geez - the state even looks like a sad, flaccid penis. No wonder they all be like they do.

See? And it can't be the cold air, because it's always warm.

Judging by the painful discharge from the tip, I'm guessing Florida has syphilis too.

·
Registered
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
3,296 Posts
Don’t judge. Maybe he was young, joined the Navy, went to the Philippines and was exposed to things he never, ever knew about.

…. And some nights, he still curls up and cries himself to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I had a house in Ocala, FL, home to "Jumbo Lair" aviation community with a runway that's long enough for John Travolta's 707. They actually had to extend the runway when he moved in. They did that by building it out on a long berm, so the end of the runway was elevated relative to the surroundings. One year, some kids celebrating high school graduation took their father's 535 out on the runway for some full-throttle blasts. Unfortunately, they neglected to consider how early they should have started to slow down. They took the BMW off the end of the runway at something north of 100MPH and they found the car about 200' deep in the woods. I don't think any of them survived. Because: Florida.

I don't live there anymore.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I had a house in Ocala, FL, home to "Jumbo Lair" aviation community with a runway that's long enough for John Travolta's 707. They actually had to extend the runway when he moved in. They did that by building it out on a long berm, so the end of the runway was elevated relative to the surroundings. One year, some kids celebrating high school graduation took their father's 535 out on the runway for some full-throttle blasts. Unfortunately, they neglected to consider how early they should have started to slow down. They took the BMW off the end of the runway at something north of 100MPH and they found the car about 200' deep in the woods. I don't think any of them survived. Because: Florida.

I don't live there anymore.
I remember hearing about that. Didn't put 2 and 2 together that it was that particular runway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.