Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the wagon has been sitting outside and not being used much... some form of rodent chewed the connector on the oil pressure sensor and the wire to bank 2, sensor 1. Anyone have access to a part out or boneyard V that can cut those two off where they go into the harness and send to me? PayPal ready.

The above is the o2 sensor connector and harness that I need

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is looking down, on top of the oil pressure sensor . I soldered it so it works, but is janky

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Amazon had the connectors I needed. This is the O2 harness, fixed the oil pressure too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Cat sharpening its claws, lol, or one hungry effin rodent.

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Get a dachshund.
I don’t care for cats, but my dachshund ate all but two inches of a squirrel, head to tail, last year.

When he finished, he placed the carcass of a stuffed animal squirrel next to the bit of actual squirrel tail that he didn’t eat (was he full?). Psycho dog?

About 45 min later he puked up fur, then a little while longer he puked bones and teeth.

I had to get an umbrella policy through my insurance broker, just in case he went after something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Those are squirrels or chipmunks teeth marks. The plastic of the splitter (along with a lot of other materials in the car) is made from a bio-base, corn or potato. It smells good to the critters. I guess it doesn't taste that good, though, or they'd eat the whole thing. I actually think the critter that was eating it died. I replaced them about a year ago and they haven't been nibbled since.

I own Jack Russell Terriers. In fact, I was working at my desk this morning and I heard a crunching sound and turned around to see half a chipmunk hanging out of the dogs mouth. Second one he's gotten this season. He's well on his way to "Ace" status.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
My little husky/border collie mix got into the bunny nest in our back yard last week...she didn't eat them just strutted around the yard with them hanging out of her mouth so proud of herself. lol
You would think stupid critters would learn not to come into our yard, my dogs have gotten 2 cats, a few racoons, and an Opossum...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Squirrels chewed up all my pool chairs. Then I got a high end BB air rifle and a practice target.

I harvested 3 so far and left the carcasses out in sight for a couple of days in hopes any remaining rodents get the picture.

Funny thing is there are 2 teak wood loungers out there too. Zero damage to them.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Squirrels chewed up all my pool chairs. Then I got a high end BB air rifle and a practice target.

I harvested 3 so far and left the carcasses out in sight for a couple of days in hopes any remaining rodents get the picture.

Funny thing is there are 2 teak wood loungers out there too. Zero damage to them.

Hell yah. My wife suggests the air rifle route. It’s awesome how the ladies change their minds about suiciding the squirrels once they dig up stuff in the garden...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts