Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had it with this weather. Highs in the low 40s forever. Snow was forecast last weekend. Forecast of 68 for Thursday then back in the 40s for next week. Nighttime lows in the 30s. This sucks. I'm taking the snows off anyway tomorrow as maybe that will help bring spring.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
db

I hear ya. Sick of it and it is affecting my attitude. Global warming, please send some my way and hurry.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I've had it with this weather. Highs in the low 40s forever. Snow was forecast last weekend. Forecast of 68 for Thursday then back in the 40s for next week. Nighttime lows in the 30s. This sucks. I'm taking the snows off anyway tomorrow as maybe that will help bring spring.
Taking snow tires off is scientifically PROVEN to prolong winter. It is something like the groundhog seeing his shadow or whatever. As soon as you put summer tires on, the old bitch mother-nature decides to throw a tantrum for a few more weeks.

"How dare you prepare for warm weather before I am ready! I will smite you with freezing rain while you are commuting on your Nitto 555r, that will teach you!"

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
It was brutal yesterday. Back in the 70s by Thursday though.

·
Premium Member
15,029 Posts
Taking snow tires off is scientifically PROVEN to prolong winter. It is something like the groundhog seeing his shadow or whatever. As soon as you put summer tires on, the old bitch mother-nature decides to throw a tantrum for a few more weeks.

"How dare you prepare for warm weather before I am ready! I will smite you with freezing rain while you are commuting on your Nitto 555r, that will teach you!"
I took my snow tires off 5 weeks ago... when it was 70 degrees in Ohio. The next day it started snowing... and we've had this shit weather ever since.

I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I took my snow tires off 5 weeks ago... when it was 70 degrees in Ohio. The next day it started snowing... and we've had this shit weather ever since.

I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It’s just science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: random84

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dude you are fucking hilarious, seriously. And personally I just took my summer set off as I’m driving up and down the pnw with snow in the forecast fml. Pilot sport a/s3 Ftw!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Snow tires?

Reactions: Octopiston

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
i put away the snowblower last weekend... i'm hoping to swap out the blizzaks this weekend... it's supposed to be mid 70s on saturday then 40 on sunday... WTF!!!

·
Premium Member
15,029 Posts
Its getting old. It doesnt surprise anyone in KY to have rain, 20 degree temps, 80 degree temps, snow, and a tornado all in one week.
Random thought: How do you only have ~1642 posts? Did Karch reset the odometer or something?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
We are supposed to get nine inches of snow on Saturday. Enough already!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
The V made it’s first appearance of the season today. I took it in to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
And...we ended up getting SEVENTEEN. Thank goodness it is finally 50 degrees and starting to melt

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I hear ya. I still have my winter tires on! Its still cold at nights here in Iowa...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts