Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Thought I'd share with you the first trailer of the documentary I'm making about finding, buying, and restoring my dad's (the original owner) 1969 428 Super CobraJet Mercury Cougar Eliminator 38 years after he sold it. I'd greatly appreciate you watching it, and if you'd be so kind for those of you with YouTube accounts, like, comment and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any of the other videos I post on my channel about my car collection! Enjoy and thanks for watching!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Come on 2021

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice seeing those trophies saved 👍 and next to it. Nice piece of family history.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Thanks for sharing
I just got my own Cougar done about this time last year. Numbers matching engine & trans, factory color (Burnt Orange Metallic) and trim. I added a lower chin spoiler to it after this image was taken. I'd sell it but no way in hell anyone is going to pay even half of what I have in it.

These are wonderful drivers. Better than the Mustang of the same vintage in many ways but don't seem to get the same attraction on the market.
I'd rather not have a belly button car which is why I went this path as opposed to the Camaro/Mustang route.

EDIT:
Something else... the Cougar Club of America is a great resource. Lots of
gatherings for these great cats in regional clubs and at Ford National meets.
Their forum is OK....nothing like this one though. Shit...no forum is like this one.

BrianR69VertDSCN1235.jpg

HH.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts