Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my V about 2 weeks ago and finally got around to take a couple pictures. I bought it from a guy in Los Angeles with 17k miles. So far it's a blast and im def trying to get used to all the electronic this and that and this and that. I had a V1 and skipped the V2 and now I am here.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Congrats, that was a huge jump, V1 to V3.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
my V1 was supercharged with about 500 to the wheels. So it wasnt toooooo bad. Haha. But still a nice jump.
I would think the display technology is a big jump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the new V3, I’ll double down on everyone’s comment and say that rad and black looks great! Definitely missed out on the V2, that’s only my opinion though..

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
2018 CTS-V Carbon Package
I have the 2017 Black Carbon Edition with the "black chrome" grill. This is not that. That grill and crest has to be painted or dipped.

I was only asking because I ordered a Renick rear emblem (link here) and I was curious about quality and install. I also bought the carbon side skirts.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I bought my V about 2 weeks ago and finally got around to take a couple pictures. I bought it from a guy in Los Angeles with 17k miles. So far it's a blast and im def trying to get used to all the electronic this and that and this and that. I had a V1 and skipped the V2 and now I am here.

Very, very nice ! You’ll definitely enjoy that !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Maybe the Dealer the original owner got it from had it done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts