Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been in the market for a V3 since selling my Supercharged Chevy SS late last year. Not having much luck locally, Hudson Valley area of NY, I expanded my search to near some family in FL. And I found the right one.

Flew down to surprise my Dad for his birthday, and drove the car home Monday.

2017 Black Raven, Recaros, Sunroof, Carbon Pkg, Luxury Pkg, PDR, Black wheels.

Drove it the 1200 miles home and I'm in love with the car. Had a hiccup with getting some flats about 2 hours from home, but with new tires now. My little guy loves it and doesn't ever want to get out of the car.

Looking to start some bolt on mods before too long. Can't wait PXL_20210222_153207563.jpg IMG_20210222_152734_883.jpg PXL_20210222_220018968.jpg PXL_20210223_044006685.NIGHT.jpg

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sad to see you let go of the Chevy SS, but a V3 is real nice as well. :)

Reactions: Soups and WCPERRY1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sad to see you let go of the Chevy SS, but a V3 is real nice as well. :)
Yeah I really enjoyed the car, 17 Nightfall Gray Stick. Maggie. Cam E85 etc. But I wanted to do something different. Got what I wanted out of the SS and decided to move on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I've been in the market for a V3 since selling my Supercharged Chevy SS late last year. Not having much luck locally, Hudson Valley area of NY, I expanded my search to near some family in FL. And I found the right one.

Drove it the 1200 miles home and I'm in love with the car. Had a hiccup with getting some flats about 2 hours from home, but with new tires now. My little guy loves it and doesn't ever want to get out of the car.

Looking to start some bolt on mods before too long. Can't wait View attachment 149494 View attachment 149495 View attachment 149496 View attachment 149497
Very nice! I let my ‘12 ZL1, midnight

Looking to start some bolt on mods before too long. Can't wait View attachment 149494 View attachment 149495 View attachment 149496 View attachment 149497
Very nice. I guess great minds think alike, because I let my Nightfall Gray Metallic ‘12 ZL1 go. Then a year later I purchased a ‘19 CTS-V. 😁😁😁

I love my CTS-V, but I would be lying if I said I don’t miss the manual shifting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS FANTASTIC as much as I love the V3 I couldn't afford one so I had to "settle" for a very low VIN '04 GTO not there's anything wrong that it's just not a V!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts