Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Feeler: Used Modulare Forged H1 Custom 21x10.5 and 21x9 with tires

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  MightyV 
#1 · (Edited)
Sale Pending... Used Modulare Forged H1 Custom 21x10.5 and 21x9 with tires

I am swapping out my 21" Modualre Forged H1 custom wheels for 20's and springs this weekend. I'm putting out a feeler to see about selling them. I would prefer someone close to or in the Washington DC area as I would rather not ship these beasts. These were custom made with the Diamond White lip painted to match the car with matte black face and hidden hardware. There are a few places on them where they would need to be touched up and probably need to be rebalanced as the steering wheel was starting to shudder a bit at 45mph, but would smooth out at 50mph. They come with Falken 255/35/21 up front and Continental 295/30/21 in the back. Tires are almost brand new with over 75% wear left. Attached is a link to the car with the wheels on. I will provide current pics once they are off so I can show any areas you might be interested in as well as a guage of the tire treads on all the tires. New, this package cost $7K with the tires and custom painted lips. I am not sure what the market would be on these so I am entertaining offers before putting them in storage for a later date. All reasonable offers will be considered. Any shipping will be at the buyers cost as will paypal fees. Thanks for looking and let me know if there are any questions or if you would like additional pics. They should be coming off on Saturday and will be available to view any time Saturday afternoon and on. The pics below are when I purchased the car last year (that's why you see Cali plates on it).

DSC00280_zps5648221d.jpg Photo by sundevillover | Photobucket

See less See more
#5 ·
After pulling these off it looks like the rear are 21x12 and the front 21x10. They were on the car when I purchased it so I was surprised. I've placed a call to modulare forged to get all the specifics based upon the s/n and will post once I've heard back. They fit flawlessly on the coupe with no rubbing or interference with the brakes. They fill the wheel wells nicely on stock springs. On the D3 or Eibachs they would be close.

#7 ·
All those interested, I just got off the phone with Modulare Forged and it appears these wheels are one off to date...these were the only set cut and started life with a polished lip and gray face before getting a powder coat treatment and diamond white painted lip.

The lips will need to be touched up with diamond white paint if that is the way you would be going, if not they can be painted any color or made matte black to match the face. Thanks for looking.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.