Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Cadillac Platinum Plan the same as the GMEPP extended warranty? Todd Sutherland seems to be the go to guy for the GMEPP warranty. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does anyone know if the Cadillac Platinum Plan the same as the GMEPP extended warranty? Todd Sutherland seems to be the go to guy for the GMEPP warranty. Thanks in advance.
Yes, this is what I went with, also with Todd Sutherland. I called one other dealership for a quote, and it was several hundred more than what Todd could offer. I did another 5 years and 0 deductible for very little.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, this is what I went with, also with Todd Sutherland. I called one other dealership for a quote, and it was several hundred more than what Todd could offer. I did another 5 years and 0 deductible for very little.
Thanks for the reply! Todd messaged me that he'll get in touch when he gets back tomorrow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who is Todd Sutherland and how do we get in touch with him? BRU CTS-V what is the cost if you don't mind sharing?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Who is Todd Sutherland and how do we get in touch with him? BRU CTS-V what is the cost if you don't mind sharing?
I found him on one of the extended warranty threads, but his email is [email protected]. I have a 2016 that had 21,856 miles last year, I extended the warranty by 5 years and 40,000 miles, to 62,856 (the first 1,000 miles isn't covered, I guess this is to prevent people with busted cars from buying the warranty and taking advantage of it). Cost was $1,313, but will likely be higher for higher mileage cars. Seemed like a no brainer. $0 deductible, and any GM dealership can enter the VIN and see the warranty. Have yet to use it, the car is pretty reliable.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I found him on one of the extended warranty threads, but his email is [email protected]. I have a 2016 that had 21,856 miles last year, I extended the warranty by 5 years and 40,000 miles, to 62,856 (the first 1,000 miles isn't covered, I guess this is to prevent people with busted cars from buying the warranty and taking advantage of it). Cost was $1,313, but will likely be higher for higher mileage cars. Seemed like a no brainer. $0 deductible, and any GM dealership can enter the VIN and see the warranty. Have yet to use it, the car is pretty reliable.
What mods will you be able to do?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spoke to Todd today. Give Todd a call if interested @ 978-660-8045. Your case may vary, but his price blows anyway the dealer's Cadillac Platinum warranty. Todd quoted me 6yr/75000mi that was over $900 cheaper than my dealer's 5yr/70000 mi quote. Todd did say that it depends on your mileage.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks BRU... Really appreciate the info!

·
Registered
49 Posts
What mods will you be able to do?
I didn't ask, but I assume it's the same deal as if it's the original warranty. If I modify the car and they say that's why the transmission or engine failed, I'm likely out of luck. All I have at present is a RotoFab intake, that seems pretty harmless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts