Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
H&R Springs: I have a very clean set of H&R lowering springs for a 2011+ Explorer. I took them off my 2016 sport as I am turning it back in. These springs provide almost stock ride quality with far better cornering and steering response. Please contact me with questions. Below is more detail: SOLD

Livernois CAI:The filter is used and could use a cleaning or replacement but is still in decent condition. Please contact me with any questions. See below for Livernois descriptions. I am asking $215. Brand new unit cost is $329.99
"Designed for your high-performance 2013-17 Ford Explorer Sport with the Ecoboost 3.5 liter engine and requiring no computer recalibration, the Windstorm CAI represents the ultimate no tune required Cold Air Induction systems. This Windstorm Intake start with a new one piece roto-molded air box that addresses all the shortcomings of the restrictive factory design. Then Windstorm adds a new air intake tube constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene that is designed using extensive computer modeling to maintain proper mass air flow readings and calibration. This system also has a built-in velocity stack, which further promotes airflow. What this all means is a simple-to-install system that was designed using extremely sophisticated technology to increase airflow while maintaining proper air/fuel ratios, therefore eliminating the need for recalibration once installation is complete. Just bolt it on and go"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
The GF just leased a 2018 Explorer Sport AWD... shoot me a price for the springs shipped to 90064. I might be able to convince her to get them. She does like whipping around corners....

How easy/hard is the install?

·
Super Moderator
20,939 Posts
The GF just leased a 2018 Explorer Sport AWD... shoot me a price for the springs shipped to 90064. I might be able to convince her to get them. She does like whipping around corners....

You keeping this one stock? I know someone who can tune it...haha.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take the box over to UPS tomorrow to see what they will quote for shipping. They are always within a few dollars of their quote.

As far as install. The installation is easy itself, you need a decent size spring compressor for the stock springs, if not it should be done at a local tire/repair shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts