Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another forum I post on, a vendor posted up a picture of a personalized gen2 NSX he saw in a parking lot.

He commented it is nice to see more of them out there.

However, commenters start right in on what the guy did to his car and how it looks.

I wouldn't care if it was the owner who posted and was asking for comments, but he didn't.

The chickenshit part is the negative posters don't even own one.

Sour grapes IMO.

The best comment I saw on a gen2 NSX was a pink one on WRECKED EXOTICS (since removed).

Comment: "That car was wrecked the day it was painted pink". HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's kind of human nature to hate. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's the same thing if someone sees an ugly/fat guy with some hot chick. The first thing people think is he's rich or something along those lines.

On topic, I never understood why someone would care what someone else does with their property as long as it doesn't affect them. If more people would mind their business, this planet would be a lot better!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Reactions: TriTexan

·
Premium Member
15,017 Posts
And/or photoshop in a naked chick
He'll just bitch about her pointy elbows or whether or not you sourced the photo from 4chan. This is why we can't have decent T&A threads anymore...

The best comment I saw on a gen2 NSX was a pink one on WRECKED EXOTICS (since removed).

Comment: "That car was wrecked the day it was painted pink". HAHAHAHA

My bad.

It was a BMW I8.

BMW i8 crashed in Los Angeles, CA
Wait - you're complaining about everyone being a critic and insulting other peoples' cars... but you think the critical comment regarding color is funny???

Are you a politically active progressive female college student from the West Coast??? :D

·
Premium Member
12,761 Posts
trolls will be trolls

I happen to visit gas monkey's facebook page, my god it is filled with such hateful comments.
People really need to get a hold of themselves and their jealousy

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
He'll just bitch about her pointy elbows or whether or not you sourced the photo from 4chan. This is why we can't have decent T&A threads anymore...

Wait - you're complaining about everyone being a critic and insulting other peoples' cars... but you think the critical comment regarding color is funny???

Are you a politically active progressive female college student from the West Coast??? :D
I didn't post it on WE.

I just thought it was funny because it was on WE.

My reason for starting this thread was that I was upset that someone took it upon themselves to post a negative comment about a personalized car, when the original post never asked for comments.

The owner of the car wasn't even the poster, someone saw the car parked and took a picture and commented it was nice to see more of them out and about.

If the owner of the car had posted a pic and asked what do you think, or even the OP, then fine, but that was never asked for.

·
Premium Member
15,017 Posts
I didn't post it on WE.

I just thought it was funny because it was on WE.

My reason for starting this thread was that I was upset that someone took it upon themselves to post a negative comment about a personalized car, when the original post never asked for comments.

The owner of the car wasn't even the poster, someone saw the car parked and took a picture and commented it was nice to see more of them out and about.

If the owner of the car had posted a pic and asked what do you think, or even the OP, then fine, but that was never asked for.
Well I, for one, just like to bitch.

I'm pretty sure Unavowed and I are related.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
So you're the guys who fart in elevators.........
I have been known to from time to time. What of it?

Are you judging me for that? I didn't ask for this kind of harassment.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,017 Posts
Heavens no, that would be uncivilized. Just like airbrushed hoodliners and billet taillight louvers.
+1

It would be completely tactless and plebeian to flatulate in a confined space in front of others. I much prefer the guerrilla approach: only "toot" in an empty elevator after others have vacated - but preferably right before the next group steps on.

That way, you are comfortably relieved and maintain the appearance of being a refined Gentleman, while discretely enjoying the pleasures of having commoners suffer your home-brewed noxious stench for the duration of their menial lift. What a wonderful way to begin the day!

I do love the Penthouse... I get to look down at everyone all at once, without actually having to be near them. Joyous!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts