Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
5,261 - 5,280 of 5,398 Posts
Yeah that’s where I fill up if I’m not using torco. Always tests high which is nice. We should meet up there one time. Would love to check out your car

Reactions: Karch
Yeah that’s where I fill up if I’m not using torco. Always tests high which is nice. We should meet up there one time. Would love to check out your car
I'll be at the street car takeover meetup this Friday. It's at Twin Peaks Scottsdale, I should be there around 6pm I'm going to cruise over after work.

But yeah I would definitely be game for meeting some other V owners around here. I've only ever seen a handful of them out in the wild.

I’ll be driving back from California Friday. I may go out to takeover Saturday depending on how tired I am. If not let’s link up via pm and we can cruise to some meets

Reactions: Arca_ex
Reactions: Urdone4 and Leaks
Ah yes, the big sleep. Filled up with 93 and was planning a wash before hooking up the battery tender and putting the cover on it. Alas, the temp dropped too quickly so now it sulks in the garage wanting to know why it still has rubber on the rear quarter panels and brake dust on its shoes.

Reactions: SaskV
Mines already been gone a month and likely in storage for another 5 at least before they start cleaning our roads . Are you fellow Canadians getting more then 6 months of drive time .
Most years it's out by mid-March all the way to early November, so close to 8 months.

Oof! That's gonna make some steam.

71 mph. Go you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah...

Traffic, rain, Holiday weekend and the family behind me in a 2nd vehicle. All of those things...

5,261 - 5,280 of 5,398 Posts