Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
4961 - 4979 of 4979 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
Holy shit, Madoc! Haven't been there since I was a kid when my dad had to visit a stone quarrie he was a partner in. We would always stop at Ivanhoe cheese and get some curds.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I spy BC plates.. Where you from in BC?
Had the car in Vancouver from early 2013 until late 2019. I am in Kingston now, but since I am still in "transient" quarters, I'm not an Ontario "resident" yet, so I cannot switch my driver's license over... and by extension, cannot get Ontario plates either.

It's kinda fun, though, as almost every time I bring the car to explore yet another piece of Ontario, inevitably someone chats me up to ask how I got here. Also, I get to tease my co-workers about "West Coast Best Coast" ;-)

Anyways, today was the last day of the Rideau Canal's 2021 season... so I visited Chaffey's and Jones Falls Locks to look for Fall colours. The historic Hotel Kenney at Jones Falls served as the main backdrop for the car.

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Hood

Car Plant Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Tire Plant Sky Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
328 Posts
Had the car in Vancouver from early 2013 until late 2019. I am in Kingston now, but since I am still in "transient" quarters, I'm not an Ontario "resident" yet, so I cannot switch my driver's license over... and by extension, cannot get Ontario plates either.

It's kinda fun, though, as almost every time I bring the car to explore yet another piece of Ontario, inevitably someone chats me up to ask how I got here. Also, I get to tease my co-workers about "West Coast Best Coast" ;-)

Anyways, today was the last day of the Rideau Canal's 2021 season... so I visited Chaffey's and Jones Falls Locks to look for Fall colours. The historic Hotel Kenney at Jones Falls served as the main backdrop for the car.

View attachment 154164

View attachment 154165

View attachment 154166

View attachment 154167

View attachment 154168

View attachment 154169 View attachment 154170
I see you cleaned your car this time eh? Hahahaha Jk Great pics and fall colors(with no U) Ah the great white north!

Reactions: Blown376

·
Premium Member
333 Posts

I moved to BC (Kelowna) from Ontario just about 2 years & I'm still "riding dirty" with Ontario plates. Old girl more than likely won't pass an out of province inspection with no cats/lowered lol

Car looks great.

4961 - 4979 of 4979 Posts