Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

4721 - 4733 of 4733 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,721
got my new shoes mounted and wheels checked for roundness and refinished, they using the hunter road force elite im curious if im going to feel the difference. always felt i had a wheel or tire out of balance in the front
nice even clear on the barrels so I can clean them easily. the factory satin graphite you could not clean the barrels easily at all it was mostly raw aluminum

its also refreshing to get tires mounted and not get scuffed wheels

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I may be a little biased, but that is a bad ass looking V! Nice clean V bro! Only wish I had what you have under the hood!
thanks bro.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I cant capture the color of the wheels but I finally got them on
the satin graphite were ok but I was never much of a fan of the satin finish

I didn't care for the satin graphite on my car either, and the color changed dramatically once brake dust started to collect on them.

Is that powdercoat or paint?

Side question-are those painted stock grilles?

·
Premium Member
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,728
I didn't care for the satin graphite on my car either, and the color changed dramatically once brake dust started to collect on them.

Is that powdercoat or paint?

Side question-are those painted stock grilles?
powdercoat. The key to getting a reflective finish is no orange peel when they do the black Otherwise when they put the pearl it will just look like gray wheels. I know the one picture looks like peel but it’s reflections
they are factory black chrome grills but I did a little something to the chrome bezels and trim

·
Registered
344 Posts
Early father's day gifts from my wife and sons the shift knob is a custom engraved weighted unit which makes perfect match with the core shifter and being I do alot of shows with my sons and dad, the chair will be perfect and is definitely comfortable...now just need covid19 crap to end so shows and racing will resume!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

4721 - 4733 of 4733 Posts