Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Everyday V pics

930K views 5K replies 744 participants last post by  Veritable 
I spy BC plates.. Where you from in BC?
Had the car in Vancouver from early 2013 until late 2019. I am in Kingston now, but since I am still in "transient" quarters, I'm not an Ontario "resident" yet, so I cannot switch my driver's license over... and by extension, cannot get Ontario plates either.

It's kinda fun, though, as almost every time I bring the car to explore yet another piece of Ontario, inevitably someone chats me up to ask how I got here. Also, I get to tease my co-workers about "West Coast Best Coast" ;-)

Anyways, today was the last day of the Rideau Canal's 2021 season... so I visited Chaffey's and Jones Falls Locks to look for Fall colours. The historic Hotel Kenney at Jones Falls served as the main backdrop for the car.

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Hood

Car Plant Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Tire Plant Sky Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Didn't plan on going out this weekend due to weather, but it was foggy this morning in Kingston, Ontario... so after I got back from breakfast I mulled it over and then took the car out north anyways, to visit a couple of isolated locks on the historic Rideau Canal: Davis and Lower Brewers. It looked promising on the way, but unfortunately by the time I got there the fog had dissipated :-( Still, Autumn colours were in full display at both locations, and their remoteness meant that I was able to shoot the car at places I normally could not.

Car Plant Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire

Wheel Car Plant Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Water Vehicle Land vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Grille Plant Automotive lighting

Plant Car Grille Vehicle Hood

Plant Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Today I decided to bring the car to Hastings, Ontario. I snagged a parking spot right on the main drag just off the bridge, which made for some interesting pictures.

On the way there I was driving on County Road 27 near Morganston, Ontario, I drove down a long gentle slope with harvested fields on both sides. I thought it might make a good backdrop for the car, so on the way back I made the stop.

Wheel Car Tire Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire

Sky Cloud Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Cloud

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Cloud Sky

Originally planned on going for a long ~600km round trip drive after taking advantage of the big gas price drop on Sunday, but then... SNOW! So, went for a walk instead. Still managed to shoot a couple of pics of the car, though.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Sky Property Building Window Car