Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
855 Posts
Property Sky Vehicle House Car

Been trying to Get all 3 of our CTS’s in a good pic but haven’t been able to(or just didn’t do it). My son was visiting yesterday and so I snapped this pic. V gets the garage of course. Black raven=All in the Family

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
1. Common sense is not all that common.

2. It was a little bit of joke because I saying out loud that I wasn't going debate "mask efficacy" since if I am walking into the store and accosted for a mask I could simply ask a young coed, I'm near a college, for her thong panty, and qualify as wearing a mask when I put it on (wide side down and string up).

3. Instead of Nazi salute, think of masks, and this is me. View attachment 146637
Yea I knew you were joking.
Common sense. No it is not. Agree 100%.
They must have photoshopped me out of that pic. I know I was standing next to ya in that photo. See the open space ;)

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Kenny, what percent tint is on the driver/passenger windows? 50%? Car looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you brother,,it actually came with this tint so I’m not exactly sure. It appears to be right at the “legal“ tint(25%) here in Texas. Not very dark at all. Remember I did edit this picture on my iPhone so it may be a little misleading in the photo. I usually get the tint the step above limo(20% maybe), but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. FYI in Texas you can get a window tint exemption and have your windows as dark as you want. You have to sweet talk your Dr into signing the paperwork. Which I did. The risk tho is having prick cops fuckin with ya about it tho. I just carry my exemption paperwork in the consoles of my cars along with the insurance cards. It was well worth it! I couldn’t find the exact link, but I’m sure it’s on the DPS website. Here’s what it looks like in Texas. Not sure where you are, but most people don’t know about the exemption.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Had the car in Vancouver from early 2013 until late 2019. I am in Kingston now, but since I am still in "transient" quarters, I'm not an Ontario "resident" yet, so I cannot switch my driver's license over... and by extension, cannot get Ontario plates either.

It's kinda fun, though, as almost every time I bring the car to explore yet another piece of Ontario, inevitably someone chats me up to ask how I got here. Also, I get to tease my co-workers about "West Coast Best Coast" ;-)

Anyways, today was the last day of the Rideau Canal's 2021 season... so I visited Chaffey's and Jones Falls Locks to look for Fall colours. The historic Hotel Kenney at Jones Falls served as the main backdrop for the car.

View attachment 154164

View attachment 154165

View attachment 154166

View attachment 154167

View attachment 154168

View attachment 154169 View attachment 154170
I see you cleaned your car this time eh? Hahahaha Jk Great pics and fall colors(with no U) Ah the great white north!

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
While that cover does look great, you might check into getting a car condom. I've heard that they work AMAZING at keeping dust and the elements off the paint. Buddy of mine owns a high end detailing shop, swears by them.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Do they come in Magnum XL?:oops: Lol!
I thought you were joking at first, but looked them up and low and behold, Goodmans.com sells Condoms for cars. Who’d a thunk it? Not a bad idea at all. However, my proud side wants that Cadillac Emblem on there. I actually have a dust cover that I paid about $100 for that works decent and has definitely done the trick so far for a few months. Eastwood sells it. Damn easy to get on and off too.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Decided to get ahead of the weather and get in one last trip this morning, to Presqu'ile Provincial Park and then Brighton Ontario.

Got to park next to a Scion FR-S in Yuzu at Presqu'ile Point Lighthouse, which made for an contrasting shoot companion.

View attachment 155354

View attachment 155355

View attachment 155357

View attachment 155358

View attachment 155359

View attachment 155360

View attachment 155361

View attachment 155362

View attachment 155363

View attachment 155364
Those are some ugly ass wheels on that Scion 🤮 V looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Which reminds me doorstop, I ran across this pic the other day. It was shortly after I had gotten my V and sold my 3.6 to my son. My wife drove the Coupe. It was all in the fam too back then
Cloud Sky Plant Car Tire

1 - 20 of 37 Posts