Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Everyday V pics

930K views 5K replies 744 participants last post by  Veritable 
Must. Not. Go. Political.

Common sense is not political.
Now this is political. For the record, I stay in the center. I hate all them dumb MF’n politicians. They’re all dirty as fuck!
1. Common sense is not all that common.

2. It was a little bit of joke because I saying out loud that I wasn't going debate "mask efficacy" since if I am walking into the store and accosted for a mask I could simply ask a young coed, I'm near a college, for her thong panty, and qualify as wearing a mask when I put it on (wide side down and string up).

3. Instead of Nazi salute, think of masks, and this is me.

We had a gathering from our Tampa V's and friends group at my new restaurant this morning.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

I grew up north of Tampa. Great to see the car scene is still alive and well there! Not sure how old you are but I miss the glory days of the gandy bridge meets.
I'm ancient.

Those might still be going on but "going to Mexico" happens less there now. It "might" be happening on more desolate stretches of road elsewhere.

Reactions: Rekkr
Reactions: bettywhtV
I hosted the Tampa Bay Vs before the load up at the St. Petersburg Festival Of Speed at Vinoy Park in DTSP.

Before they showed up.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Those that showed for breakfast.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

At the park

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

The white V3 was the one won in the raffle that was done by Vengeance a few years ago.