Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V
131 Posts
I can almost guarantee WXM is selling the same parts as EOS. I purchased CF elsewhere (I forget) and it came in an EOS box. Vlad the owner is pretty active on the CVT-V FB groups. He will give you special deals if you text him and are willing to venmo him. I do not have the mirror caps but my friend has those and the side skirts. I have the hood vent, spoiler and splitter. The fitment is not as great as OEM but everything else is more than acceptable for his prices. Thanks for the close up pics.

Reactions: chalizmo

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V
131 Posts
Hmm I never noticed the CF on my wing not matching up like that. I will admit the front splitter does not fit perfect. You say you installed it over the factory non CF spoiler? That would have saved me a lot of work lol! Also the hardware EOS sends you is pretty much useless. For the front splitter I had to reuse the factory screws and for the rear I had to buy my own bolts. Also on the rear spoiler there is a large gap between the brake light and the spoiler that could let rain or car wash water in. There is a drain on the trunk panel but I put a little silicone to seal it up. All in all for the money I'm happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts