Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
From my experience in comparison shopping for carbon pieces, I noticed differences between EOS and WXM rear spoilers. The EOS rear spoiler’s carbon weave is not “book matched” in the center like OEM, while the WXM is identical to the GM spoiler, which are both “book matched”. This is why I purchase the rear spoiler from WXM, which is of excellent quality and looks and fits like OEM.

When I spoke to EOS a couple of years ago about book matching the rear spoiler to match their front spoiler and hood vent (which are identical to OEM), they stated they were not offering a book matched version. Hopefully this will change because otherwise, the quality of the EOS rear spoiler looked great.

Other than the “book match” issue, the EOS rear spoiler is of good quality although the carbon weave only goes one direction. It is strange that EOS can “book match” their hood vent (which is excellent) and front spoiler, but not their rear spoiler.

Everything else EOS make looks good although the front spoiler, which is of decent quality, has some gaps and does not fit as well as the GM part. It is good as a consumable part since it is prone to road damage and will need to be replaced periodically.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts