Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Well this turned to shit really fast.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I met JR when I worked at Arrow Speed Warehouse and he was VERY arrogant. And for that reason I'd never buy anything from him.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well Granatelli not making any claims Hp wise just saying they will work. WeaponX is selling them so can't be all bad ...

·
Super Moderator
16,367 Posts
Steve, the criticism is not directed toward you, simply giving others a heads up about granetelli.

No different than warnings about Maryland speed etc.....

As long as you are happy with it, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Agreed! If you like it who cares what a bunch of Cunts say! We sold his products and the return rate was very low. And defect rate even less.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Agreed! If you like it who cares what a bunch of Cunts say! We sold his products and the return rate was very low. And defect rate even less.
That's good to hear, I'm not worried about it, their a bunch of pussy's anyway with their little 102 TB's ... 😂

·
Premium Member
14,089 Posts
Usually does in this Forum ... Bad as Facebook ...
It's a semantic argument, but as Larry said: if you're happy with the product received, that's what counts!

However, plenty of people were happy with Maryland Speed, so many more Forum Members were ripped off by them and brought it to light.
Plenty of people were happy with D3's products, until a few Forum Members got royally screwed by them.
Plenty of people were happy with Jarhead's "discounted" Aeroforce gauges, many more Forum Members got defective units, not covered under warranty, or were just glad to know he was reselling stolen items from an American company.
Plenty of people were happy with their spare ECMs with the intent of "going back to stock" in case of an engine failure, except others were not happy with the readily excepted expectations of warranty fraud / theft.
Plenty of people are happy with Tony's Chinese knock-off cylinder heads from Xtreme - others are sad to see one profiting from the stolen products of another American company.
Plenty of people are happy with Chinese Headers - others are sad to see American companies get ripped off so others can profit from the stolen products of another American company.
I could go on with throttle bodies, carbon hoods, body moldings, ethanol kits... but I think I made my point:

As a consumer, often we buy things that are a good value and we simply may not know the gory details. Just because there is yet another unscrupulous Vendor who makes their living stealing the work and productive energy of others isn't new, and it doesn't mean you're to blame as a consumer who did not know the details.

But UNLIKE Facebook, we contribute here to educate one another on who to avoid and why, with both ethically and performance-based rationale because it's the right thing to do; while leaving you to make you're own decisions. On Facebook, the cheapest price wins regardless of who gets fucked over by it - because no one cares if it's stolen, as long as it's cheap.

<-- Grumpy Old Man

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yeah I didn't know anything about Granatelli, the tuner said to get it so I did ...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts