Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
If you're shooting for big power/boost on the LT4 and want to run full e85 without being heavily dependent on meth, you'll want to add secondary port injection. I needed it with my build.

Early on I tried the LPE big bore high side fuel pump, cam with +32% fuel lobe and FIC high flow injectors. Even that setup wasn't enough to run full E without meth. I'm glad I went port injection as I now have fuel for days and don't need the meth. Katech has a belt driven pump setup that should support good power with full e but I don't think many have tried that setup yet. Port injection is the proven setup and there are several nice kits out there.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Unless you want to run full e85 on an all stock car it will need some big help depending .

A whp and budget is what need to be identified first

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
749 Posts
Secondary port injection on a LT4/5 engine with E/85 just gets me all tight in the pants.

I don't even own a V3 and I'm about to google what it takes to setup a secondary port injection kit on these engines.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone here on straight E85?

What are your supporting mods

Thanks
I run E as much as possible. I have DW300 fuels pumps intank. The DSS EXTERNAL fuel pump And FIC 1300 injectors. That’s all I have and no issues over 2 years now.

·
Premium Member
14,892 Posts
I wana go full E without having to use meth
Meph is fine. Serious - I'ph been uphsing for yearphs whiff no ill ephects.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I run E as much as possible. I have DW300 fuels pumps intank. The DSS EXTERNAL fuel pump And FIC 1300 injectors. That’s all I have and no issues over 2 years now.
LT4 vs LSA is different for e85, especially at high hp levels. When I had my V2, I thought $1k for injectors was crazy, haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts