Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

201 - 220 of 270 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
That list is horrible, I would feel the same. Go test drive a M550i… mine pulls nearly equally w/ my V
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m sure M550 is awesome, but no thanks. Enjoy your cars 👍

Edit: It is an eclectic list, but not a “terrible” list. They were all decent cars for what they are. As the family “car guy” I have occasion to fix family cars, test drive new and used cars, and occasionally drive a friend’s car.
The 911 was the only car I was considering buying for myself, and it was not my taste. Still a wonderful and great performer, just not for me.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
83 Posts
It is an eclectic list, but not a “terrible” list. They were all decent cars for what they are. As the family “car”.
Your right, I completely agree with that statement and also experienced the turbo lag pain. I didn’t know my Ghibli had turbos until losing a bet/debate and my CLA…poor lil tink tink. After being let down by GM, I decided to go test drive German Performance and was actually impressed. I always wanted to try Porsche but I need a complimentary Russian bride with those prices

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
83 Posts
You're missing out. Turbos are a blast.
View attachment 150218
View attachment 150219
LMP doing your build? After I get her back together I would like to find a place that can move turbos back away from fender a bit (can’t fit filter) and route down pipe down behind headers. So far I’ve been quoted outrageous prices

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
LMP doing your build? After I get her back together I would like to find a place that can move turbos back away from fender a bit (can’t fit filter) and route down pipe down behind headers. So far I’ve been quoted outrageous prices

My car was already TT when I took it to LMP. They are freshening the motor, changing cam, converter, etc. I'm sure they could help you out.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
83 Posts
My car was already TT when I took it to LMP. They are freshening the motor, changing cam, converter, etc. I'm sure they could help you out.
Appreciate it! Did you notice any decreased light output with headlights with the smoked ppf? I was sold after seeing how yours turned out
. My windshield is tinted so definitely don’t wanna affect current output.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Appreciate it! Did you notice any decreased light output with headlights with the smoked ppf? I was sold after seeing how yours turned out
. My windshield is tinted so definitely don’t wanna affect current output.

I never drove it at night without the film so I have nothing to compare to. Seems fine to me. Looking to have my windshield done 50% soon.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts

Is that a 94-96 Impala??

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I think you posted in the wrong thread because that definitely belongs in WTF.
Everybody knows...

I should have posted it in the Durango forum post you linked though...Who unironically puts giant red caliper covers on a vehicle?
That dude needs professional help.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
OMG why did you link that awful awful forum? lol I can't stop reading the trainwreck.

This was the next thread that popped up... My 2019 R/T isn't getting any visual respect

I figured these kind of people existed but didn't realize they ALL post on the Durango forum lol.
What a terrible place.

·
Super Moderator
17,344 Posts
The Durango R/T guy is cringeworthy, but the guy who added 24’s to get noticed takes the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: subaru335i

·
Super Moderator
21,236 Posts
Lol

I find it so utterly interesting how so many people care what other people think of them, their stuff, their significant other.

Who, or rather why, are you trying to impress strangers?

Who the F cares? Have some dignity, self-respect, and confidence, and care less about others’ opinion.

Don’t you all agree? Please tell me what you think.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Lol

I find it so utterly interesting how so many people care what other people think of them, their stuff, their significant other.

Who, or rather why, are you trying to impress strangers?

Who the F cares? Have some dignity, self-respect, and confidence, and care less about others’ opinion.

Don’t you all agree? Please tell me what you think.

I totally, agree. By the time I was 30, I became to old to care what people thought; and that was 30 years later than it should have been!
I never gave a Durango a second look, but you can be sure I will start giving thumbs down when I see one :ROFLMAO: Poor, dumb, sheep. No one knows you, or has any right to judge what you choose to drive on any given day.

·
Super Moderator
17,344 Posts
I could careless what people think about anything about Me.

But I think greater than 50% of the population is insecure enough to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
OMG why did you link that awful awful forum? lol I can't stop reading the trainwreck.

This was the next thread that popped up... My 2019 R/T isn't getting any visual respect

I figured these kind of people existed but didn't realize they ALL post on the Durango forum lol.
What a terrible place.
Please open an account there and drop this in your first post.

201 - 220 of 270 Posts